Running a single-family rental is challenging, whether you’re an individual managing one property or part of a company operating an expansive portfolio.
Attracting and keeping good renters while maintaining a sufficient income stream is easier said than done, and many property owners overlook one powerful way to succeed in the balancing act. Adding solar panels to single-family homes is an investment with a significant payoff when you work with a company like Independent Solar.
The Benefits of Solar for Single-Family Homes
Why invest in solar energy for single-family homes? There are three main benefits to making the upgrade:
- Property value: Properties featuring solar panels are known to have increased value as a result, boosting the price you can ask if you sell the home.
- Increased competitiveness: Many renters are interested in the low or nonexistent electric bills solar panels can bring, increasing interest in your property.
- Fast ROI: Installing solar panels allows you to charge more in rent compared to similar homes, and that income can be used to help the panels pay for themselves faster.
Single-family homes in Phoenix and Las Vegas are also eligible for an investment tax credit for up to 30% of the cost of solar installation.
Our Solar Services
We provide the full array of services you need to take your single-family property solar. You can depend on us for all the essentials:
- Commercial solar installation: We take pride in high-efficiency, damage-free installations on all commercial properties.
- Commercial solar repair & replacement: If something goes wrong with the home’s solar panels, we can fix the problem or quickly provide an appropriate replacement.
- Commercial solar maintenance: We provide routine maintenance options to keep your panels in top shape to produce as much energy as possible.
Why Choose Us?
Independent Solar exists to deliver the power of solar energy to home and business owners in the Phoenix and Las Vegas areas. We do it with a unique approach that combines leading-edge knowledge, solid experience, and exceptional customer service.
With our lowest cost-per-watt guarantee and a consultative approach, you’ll get the best value for your single-family property.
How many solar panels do I need?
The average home in the U.S. needs anywhere from 15 to 20 solar panels to cover all electricity needs. The number of panels your single-family property requires will vary based on square footage and other factors.
Can I store energy from my solar panels?
Equipping your solar energy system with a solar battery storage solution allows you to supply your home with excess energy at night or during an electricity outage.
What incentives exist for installing commercial solar?
In addition to the federal tax credit, you can investigate state and local incentives that may bring down the cost of the system.
Start saving with solar!
Schedule your online appointment
Get help paying for your solar
30% FEDERAL TAX CREDIT INCENTIVE
The U.S. Congress extended the solar income tax credit through 2033. The Investment Tax Credit (ITC) allows you to deduct 30% of the cost of your solar system from your federal taxes! Learn more about the benefits of solar?