Managing a manufacturing or distribution facility is a complex task. Operating costs are top-of-mind for any owner or manager, and keeping the budget in a tight rein is a priority.
One way to combat rising energy costs is to invest in solar energy. Independent Solar is equipped to design and install large-scale solar energy systems for manufacturing properties, and we’ll work with you to provide the solution that matches your business goals.
Our Commercial Solar Services
At Independent Solar, we fulfill all the needs you have during the process of full or partial solar conversion. Our services include:
- Commercial solar installation: We’ll design and complete your solar installation with an eye toward safety and efficiency throughout.
- Commercial solar maintenance: We can help ensure you get maximum return on investment from your solar panels with regular inspections and maintenance to maintain optimum output for longer.
- Commercial solar repair: If your solar panels are damaged, we can identify the issue and often restore them to working condition.
Industries We Serve
We’re qualified to work with many types of manufacturing and distribution centers. These are just a few examples of facilities we can serve.
- Food manufacturing: With so many critical ingredients to keep cold throughout manufacturing, food industry facilities can benefit from solar power.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing: Drugmakers can lose significant profits if products aren’t kept at specific temperatures, so commercial solar with battery backup can keep facilities running in the event of an outage.
- Textiles manufacturing: Heavy machinery must be in operation constantly to turn a profit, so solar energy can keep costs down by generating part or all of the needed electricity.
- General distribution: Distribution centers are logistics hubs where high electric costs cause a company to lose money. Solar power helps eliminate one element of complex logistics.
Why Choose Us?
At Independent Solar, we know you’re interested in doing what’s best for your business — and so are we. We take a highly consultative approach to identify your needs and work with your budget.
We also guarantee the lowest cost per watt in Arizona, so you know you’re getting the best value for your investment.
Are there incentives for commercial solar?
Yes. Commercial properties qualify for an investment tax credit, and your project may also qualify for incentives local to Arizona and Nevada.
How will solar energy help my business?
Solar helps reduce operating costs, reduces risk from unexpected power outages, and improves your business’s reputation for sustainability.
What types of solar mounts are available for commercial buildings?
Commercial buildings often use roof-mounted panels, ground-mounted panels, and even solar carports.
Start saving with solar!
Schedule your online appointment
Get help paying for your solar
30% FEDERAL TAX CREDIT INCENTIVE
The U.S. Congress extended the solar income tax credit through 2033. The Investment Tax Credit (ITC) allows you to deduct 30% of the cost of your solar system from your federal taxes! Learn more about the benefits of solar?