Yes, you can get your Independent Solar energy system installed for $0 down! Whether it is cash, lease, or loan, we offer a range of finance options for you.
- Cash: Simply put, you pay the least with the cash option. Paid in full, no financing needed. If you can afford this option, absolutely, do it. The reality is that many do not have the luxury of paying cash for a solar energy system. We know that, and we are here to help with great options. Be careful. Cash is only good if you can benefit from all the Federal and State tax credits. If you don’t pay that amount in Income Tax you don’t qualify for the tax credit.
- Loan: The loan option may give you the shortest pay off term for your solar energy system. You will pay a little more than with cash, but with Solar Friendly Loans and $0 money down, the loan option is popular with many. Once the loan is paid off, no more payments need to be made. The system is yours, and you gain the full potential of the energy savings. Financing is only good if you can benefit from all the Federal and State tax credits. If you don’t pay that amount in Income Tax you don’t qualify for the credit.
- Lease: With the lease you do not actually own the solar energy system, the company financing you does. This option has you paying about the same as cash or loan option, but allows you to benefit from the Income Tax Credit without having to qualify. It is the easiest way to start saving on your energy costs immediately. A lease essentially freezes your energy costs at today’s rate for the length of the lease. Typically 20 years. The lease will likely have a lower monthly payment than a loan. The best thing about the lease is No Down, No Interest, No Lien! You basically pay the same as cash without the large upfront cost.
No matter how you finance it, solar will save you money on electricity costs, and that savings you will realize immediately and for years to come.
Solar is similar to other investments in that sometimes there’s a time for the investment to “break even” or “pay for itself.” There’s even a way to start saving money immediately and a few other ways to save as well.
Just like a car or a home, the first information you need is to see what you qualify for. Don’t worry, there’s a plan for every budget.
There are benefits to all three:
- Cash: If you want to pay the least for your energy, you’ll want to pay cash.
- Loan: If cash isn’t what you prefer, but you want the shortest term to pay your solar off, you’ll want to fund your project with a loan. This is the most popular way to pay for your solar, and the second least expensive method. You’ll pay a little more than cash, but the interest rates are low with special Green Energy Loans. The great thing is that most homeowners qualify and you don’t have to put any money down.
- Lease: The third way to go solar is with a lease. The benefits to leasing are the systems are not owned by you but they are owned by the company who finances them. You’ll pay the most for your solar this way, but it’s the easiest way to start saving money immediately!
Start saving with solar!
Schedule your online appointment
Get help paying for your solar
30% FEDERAL TAX CREDIT INCENTIVE
The U.S. Congress extended the solar income tax credit through 2033. The Investment Tax Credit (ITC) allows you to deduct 30% of the cost of your solar system from your federal taxes! Learn more about the benefits of solar?